Tuesday, September 3, 2013
All About Me
Welcome to my blog! My name is Heidi and I am an aspiring teacher. Teaching is such a rewarding career they teach the future doctors, lawyers and presidents. They are shaping our future generations and we would be lost with out them. This is a large responsibility being placed on their shoulders, which is why teachers need a strong foundation in common core.
Math is like love; a simple idea, but it can get complicated. Math has always been a rough subject for me which is why I enjoy taking math for elementary school teachers. It challenges me and aids me in becoming a better teacher. I want to be the best teacher I can be for my future students. I am excited to be documenting my growth over the semester in the form of a blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment